semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

Looking for two tickets please!

Can meet in Stoke, London, Manchester or anywhere really!

Cheers.

Hi,

Looking for two tickets!

Travelling from Finland for the game, so can pick up the tickets in London preferably.PM for details.

Looking for one please.

Let my brother use my seasoncard so he can go this time as he didn't make it in 2011.

Thought I could stomach it but I can't! So anyone with a spare.......?

Looking for an adult ticket! Please inbox me or facebook message me - Facebook.com/RushyMCFC Cheers

Sparkys-Army said:
Sparkys-Army said:
2 adults please, it'll be my last game before i go to South Africa so you will make me very happy indeed!

I can provide references of previous dealings with blues on the forum.

Pm me :)

Still looking for 2 Adult tickets :) Pm me!

Still after 2 tickets :)

we are the east stand said:
Hi Blues, realise I'm at the back of a long queue but here goes anyway........looking for 1-2 tickets for the semi, not for me as I'm a season ticket holder on the cup scheme and have my ticket sorted but for my uncle and my cousin who are exiled Blues/Mancs living in Holland. They have been season tickets holders previously but are not at the moment due to where they live, they are in the UK at the time of the semi so I've got that least give it a try of obtaining a ticket for them!

I have bought and sold tickets on here regularly on here before and have met some great bluemooners who I have helped and some who have helped me. Infact I bought a ticket on here for my cousin for the Leeds FA cup game when he was over here for that game so I know how it works and can be trusted.

If you can please help then PM me and I can arrange to collect anywhere in the Greater Manchester area or even at the swamp if your going to the derby. If you live further a field then I'm sure we can arrange a collection/meet.

Will take an adult or junior ticket, so even if your not going you can get the loyalty points and ill shout you a few beers before a home game of our choice before the end of the season as a thanks.

Sorry for the long post but if anyone can help please PM me, cheers Blues.

Still looking for a ticket or 2 blues, will take any ticket offered and will collect from anywhere. Please PM if your can help Blues, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.