semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Plaything of the gods, 9 Mar 2013.

1. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

thanks mate, fellow mod sorted me out :) wemberlaaaay wemberlaaay

2. chestervegasblue

chestervegasblue

FYI, I've spoken to De Niro and taken 2 of these. Cheers again mate!

3. imrevaradi

imrevaradi

Team supported:
    MCFC since 77' (soft spot for Bahia FC and Leyton Orient) Author of Real Paradise - crime noir set in the world of football
    I live in Finchley (London). Only get to a couple of games a year due to family commitments and am dying to get my hands on a ticket. If anyone (by chance) still has one spare SF ticket to hand that I can buy - shout me via PM - I can meet you at the Stadium or in the local North-West London area.

Big thanks

Tony

PS. I went to the Crewe v Southend JPT final (9/4/13) last week and they now have the big vertical turnstiles at Wembley so jumping over is impossible, however, if you are tall and skinny, you might be able to double up.

4. owen-mcfc

owen-mcfc

Really desperate for 1 ticket, has anyone got one and for how much?

5. feedthegoat2007

feedthegoat2007

i`ve got one spare going for £30,i can meet you near the ground or arrange a meeting place,my coach leaves from manchester at 9am so should be down there reasonably early.

6. owen-mcfc

owen-mcfc

Just sent you a message mate thanks<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:25 pm --<br /><br />I live in denton mate will deffo have it off you! Just sent you a pm with my num

7. owen-mcfc

owen-mcfc

still looking for a ticket if anyone has one, ta

8. monkylarr

monkylarr

I have 1 adult and 1 concession spare
    PM only

9. feedthegoat2007

feedthegoat2007

still have one ticket for £30 it cost me £32.50 for a genuine person who wants it,not like the last two wastes of space who said they we`re desperate for a ticket and then pissed me about,meet you near the ground.goodnight.

10. owen-mcfc

owen-mcfc

Hi guys thanks for all your offers de nero sorted us a ticket out for my brother so were all sorted & hope that isnt aimed at me samrod.. didnt mean to mess you aboit just you took till now to reply so wasnt sure if you had it or had alredy sold it. Thanks everyone