semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

4 tickets needed please message me if you can supply

If you have 1 or 2 tickets that's a start and will help me :-)

Regards karl

mancste1980 said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
GXCity said:
Face value on here
I will qualify for 1 & am not selling it. Just liked to know out of interest. But would not sell it for face value. 9 out of 10 who can't get tickets are part timers who only want big games. I know quite a few who have only been going to matches since we have been successful. So I hope these people have sky TV & can watch it at home.

I live away now and get to games when I can afford flights
Does this mean I should expect to be robbed for a ticket when they become available

YES. Of course you should. Hahahaha no way mate I really shouldn't do this as I am sure I will get bombarded but I MAY have a couple of tickets spare but will only know late next week PM if you aren't sorted by then.

Would love 2 together if poss, ill be ok for a ticket but would love to bring other half to her first wembley game, if you have 2 together I can swap my one and give you cash for other or buy both outright! Leaving mine to start a frenzy on here for it :)

Any help would be much appreciated, as she's dying to go and would love to spend a weekend in London with her followed by the blues at wembley, blow her bloody socks off!!!

4 of us share two season tickets and we've drawn the short straw. This little lady and her other half would ideally like two together but anything would do. We're well behaved and so your tickets will be safe with us. Can collect at the drop of a hat anywhere within Gtr Manchester as we're very central in Fallowfield. Thanks in anticipation Blues.

hazmcfc said:
Chances with 1250 points rung city up 2 weeks ago and asked and he basicly said yeh but people on here don't agree
people on here dont agree with a lot mate, get used to it!

but i doubt it, 1250 may be too low, good luck anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.