semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: SEMI FINAL TICKETS. in here please.

It was on telephone & it was for 5 of us - ordered as soon as sales line opened Mon at 9.00am

After one ticket please! Desperate for one..

Re: What are my chances of getitng a ticket for the semi?

pride in battle said:
I shouldn't be saying this but Wembley is the easiest ground in the country to jib in....seriously it's a breeze..... Jump over the turnstile and your in!!!!
me and my brother did that at charity shield it was stupidly easay

cant spel forgive me said:
pride in battle said:
I shouldn't be saying this but Wembley is the easiest ground in the country to jib in....seriously it's a breeze..... Jump over the turnstile and your in!!!!
i work at wembley . and i have just informed my boss about these comments.. he said he will now put a steward on every turnstile....... next you'll be telling us that you can order beer and fuck off without paying!!!!!!!!!!! we will be watching these post carefully beware........

think about it!

pride in battle said:
why not just buy a ticket?

pride in battle said:

Apologies for donning my spelling police uniform but the irony implicit in "stupidly easay" tickled me

Looking for 1 childs ticket. Dont care about where the seat is located or anything. WILL PAY FOR POSTAGE TO MY ADDRESS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.