semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

stephenB said:
I paid £180 for a £50 ticket through website 1st for football. I have received the ticket. It is for the City section. Entrance K, Block 552, Row 8.
However very unexpectedly I also got one as a season ticket holder with 1700 points.
Not expecting to get £180 back, but hope to recover some money. I can show you or e mail the receipt.
Happy to meet near Wembley, or London Sat morn, or I live near Woking, Surrey and can deliver locally.
Please e mail me if interested:
mcfcfan@btinternet.com
many thanks
stephen

Just a reminder that tickets on here can only be sold at face value

Spare Adult ticket for Block 530, Row 24. £50 face value; will sell for £30 to anyone willing to collect from Sandbach tomorrow (Saturday). If interested, pm me.

I've got 1 ticket for sale, Block 552, row 5, looks to be close to half-way line, cost price £50.

I'm in Central London (Islington) and could meet locally, otherwise probably around The Globe (Baker St) and maybe Green Man (Wembley) on Sunday. Can meet at the ground if know a sensible place to meet.

Any spare Semi tickets that I can buy?

haven't got tickets and desperately want some, please reply if you do

Re: Any spare Semi tickets that I can buy?

Your best bet is the 'semi final tickets' thread.

Just watch it regularly and post on it every day.

Re: Any spare Semi tickets that I can buy?

malg said:
Your best bet is the 'semi final tickets' thread.

Just watch it regularly and post on it every day.
Oh, thanks mate must've missed it

I have two tickets for Sunday on the train for sale less than face value

2 x return sat together in standard class

Stockport to Euston 8.28 gets in 10.58

Euston to Stockport 20.15 gets in 22.18

£80 the pair

Drop me a pm if interested - can meet you at station

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.