semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Spare ticket (I have one)

Send me a PM, it will be face value, can be collected at Green Man and I would need some details, either address or phone number as it can't be sold on for a higher value, buyer to use.

So happy i managed to get a ticket for my bro the last time he went too a game was wembley against gillingham in 99!! Only thing is ive decided to bring my nephew now so has anybody still got any spare tickets please let me know!! Thanks guys

In London now fellas and still looking for a ticket.

I will get to the ground for 3pm - If you see a wired up guy in a burgundy hoodie, chewing his gums for a ticket, that's me.

Cheers

Tony

Looking for a swap if possible so my mate can sit near us! Got a £40 seat in section 547 and looking for a seat in section 132! Can meet outside stadium for swap!

Still looking for a tkt fellas.

In London - pm me up until 2pm - then I'll be at the Green man-Wembley hunting one down and singing songs.

You will recognise me - burgundy hoodie and chewing my gums.

CTID

Tony

I've got a spare. Mate just got nicked. Almost at Wembley Park tube station. FV Value, get in touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.