Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

They can charge the away fans less if they are in a seperate stand. Which they will be. But i cant see the club doin that to us. People would go mad.

mcfcloz said:
They can charge the away fans less if they are in a seperate stand. Which they will be. But i cant see the club doin that to us. People would go mad.

No they can't. They must charge the same as "equivalent" seats. So the South Stand would have to be the same as the North Stand. that's what they'll do - set what they see is a fair price for our fans and then charge United the same. It won't matter what they charge us.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2009/December/Ticket-details-for-semi-final-home-leg

Tickets for the Carling Cup semi final home leg against United on January 6 (7.45pm) are priced as follows:
£40.00: Adults

£20.00: 16–21yrs/Over 65s

£5.00: Under 16s

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to Under 16s and Over 65s.

Please note that due to the visiting supporter allocation, the majority of Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture.

All Cup Games Direct members will have their tickets issued as normal for this fixture. Those members seated in the South Stand will be relocated to the best available seats in the Stadium.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1*, to personal callers at the Citycentre building and on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Saturday, December 12 (From 9am)

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Sunday, December 13

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Monday, December 14

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Tuesday, December 15

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Wednesday, December 16

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Thursday, December 17

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Friday, December 18

Seasoncard holders – South Stand relocates only – Saturday, December 19

Seasoncard holders – South Stand relocates only – Sunday, December 20

Seasoncard holders – South Stand relocates only – Monday, December 21

Citycard holders with 1000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday, December 22

Citycard holders with 500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday, December 23

Citycard holders with 250 or more loyalty points – Thursday, December 24

Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced.

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

There will be 10 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture.

felixbg said:
they had to raise prices because uni*ed have kept theres so high ... would be a joke on our part if we did cheap tickets whilst they charged £50

while thats true, we dont have to follow what they do, plus since they'll be in a stand on their own couldnt we in theory charge them what we wanted?!

eshiers1 said:
felixbg said:
they had to raise prices because uni*ed have kept theres so high ... would be a joke on our part if we did cheap tickets whilst they charged £50

while thats true, we dont have to follow what they do, plus since they'll be in a stand on their own couldnt we in theory charge them what we wanted?!

I think you have to charge the north stand the same as the south, i might be wrong though.

eshiers1 said:
felixbg said:

unfortunately if we did this we would have to do the same for the north stand lower ... no way around it. if uni*ed had been prepared to do reduced tickets at OT i'm sure our prices would have been reduced too. annoying

never the less i'm sure the student union will be selling £5 tickets to students that dont even support city as usual

felixbg said:
eshiers1 said:

unfortunately if we did this we would have to do the same for the north stand lower ... no way around it. if uni*ed had been prepared to do reduced tickets at OT i'm sure our prices would have been reduced too. annoying

never the less i'm sure the student union will be selling £5 tickets to students that dont even support city as usual

i hope i can get my hands on one of these then!

and yeah you're right, we'd probably have to do the same to the north stand

shame on united...as always, their own fault tickets will be so expensive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.