Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Didn't really matter. Real Madrid the most prone to off days so arguably give us the biggest chance of getting through, on the flip side also the most dangerous team for me capable of tearing us a new one if we have an off day.

Real fans would probably say the same about us.

Best team we could have drawn imo. Would have preffered to play the first leg at the Bernabeu but still very happy with the draw.

This is all true, it didn't really matter but they are preferable. You just know they're bound to 'click' against us...
To be fair they've clicked throughout the CL run, conceded none at home & Ronaldo has 16 goals 4 assists in 10 matches.

The Wolfsburg match obviously gives hope though.

Bayern are in for a shock against Atletico and they where the side i really wanted to avoid.

Absolute spoilers, cheats, but very dangerous on the break and It wouldn't be a huge shock to see them in Milan.

I fancy Atletico to win. I don't rate Bayern's players individually as highly as their reputations & it's mostly on teamwork & Pep imo. But Atletico have the system & the power to potentially bother them.

Plus the best place to meet Atletico is in a final imo.

Exactly, there was no great advantage to which teams were drawn together but there is a huge advantage as to who plays at home in the 2nd leg, hence the golden children, Real and Bayern being looked after whilst the black sheep, us and Athletico have to do it the hard way. Would love to see us v A Madrid final now to really piss UEFA off
One advantage is if it goes to extra time 'away' goals

Real fans would probably say the same about us.
Oh, no doubt we were the team to get. At home 2nd leg against City was the draw they'd all have wanted - however PSG were probably pretty happy with their draw last round also..

We will never win the Champions League unless we beat the likes of Real Madrid at some stage,
so let's get behind the team and give them our support, including those miserable sods who refuse to turn up because they are still bitter about FFP etc. Negativity, it just feeds the rags and dippers. Just hope we an keep everyone fit and not take our eye off the top 3 (we should not accept 4th and it's still in our hands).
I'm a miserable sod and will be eating humble pie and will be my usual vocal self in the SS only done 3 CL games in this & last season after doing all home Euro games since we qualified via the fair play and quite a few aways.

Whatever my feelings against the corruption within UEFA my team needs me more.

Onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.