Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Personally would have preferred one of the other 2.

At least having the home leg first pretty much guarantees a packed stadium. If we'd had the away leg first and lost heavily, we may have have struggled to get a full stadium.

I don't mind the second leg being away, If (tbf a big if, given our inconsistent defence) we can keep a clean sheet first leg we have the advantage of knowing we score and the chances are we would be putting them out. In any case last two rounds weve had home "advantage" 2nd leg so we musnt grumble.

its the semi final of CL, no easy draws. Real is very tough as is Atletico or Bayern
Exactly. We have to grit our teeth and have a go. I think they are heavily reliant on the Ladyboy but the problem will be keeping her quiet. We may need to do a "job" in the home "leg". We have a good outside chance of reaching the final imo.

I agree it's the best possible draw but still think the chances are 75-25 in favour of Real Madrid
The way Cristiano is rolling in the CL is too much for City defense I fear ...
Maybe... but Real are capable of just totally going astray as they did against Wolfsburg - if they spot us 2 goals in our first match, they're not going to come back!

And at any rate, Madrid's defense is very questionable. I think Madrid will probably have the majority of possession, but that will be to our advantage as we can hit them on the counter versus a susceptible defense that's not set. I really think we're favorites to advance to the finals.

bloody fixed! uefa don't want us progressing. it will be a madrid v bayern/athletico.

Some of you pessimists are really on a high. There is no way our defence will be able to hold off ronaldo, bale, benzema, etc

Its over. Enjoy the semi's
Is it fuck over....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.