Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Bale is fit and firing, incredible player.

He's the best player of the team, and then it's CR scoring, but Bale is worth a ticket.

We finally won 2-3 and this is good for you. We are so beatable anyway. It's a horrible team. Many will leave this summer. This is your chance to make history and reach the final.

He's the best player of the team, and then it's CR scoring, but Bale is worth a ticket.

We finally won 2-3 and this is good for you. We are so beatable anyway. It's a horrible team. Many will leave this summer. This is your chance to make history and reach the final.

I like you

If Zidane plays Danilo, I would say: the left flank's the way to go for Man City, he's been a liability all season long. This RM team concedes goals too easily, both home and away, so I can see you having less trouble than with PSG. Will be an intresting 2 legs either way. :)

Fucking Wolfsburg beat them at home. Unfortunately I don't really believe they will underestimate us the same.

If Zidane plays Danilo, I would say: the left flank's the way to go for Man City, he's been a liability all season long. This RM team concedes goals too easily, both home and away, so I can see you having less trouble than with PSG. Will be an intresting 2 legs either way. :)
You mean Danilo on the left? Is Marcelo injured? Danilo is a disaster of 35 millon euros. Carvajal will play on the right and Marcelo on the left, unless injuries.

If Bale is in this top shape and if Cristiano and Benzema are fine, be careful with our counterattack.

You mean Danilo on the left? Is Marcelo injured? Danilo is a disaster of 35 millon euros. Carvajal will play on the right and Marcelo on the left, unless injuries.

If Bale is in this top shape and if Cristiano and Benzema are fine, be careful with our counterattack.
I meant City's left flank = RM's right flank. ;) And yes, Danilo has been a disaster for most of the season, another Illaramendi, overpaid and underachieving. That's why I think City will make it through: Real have been shaky most recent games, Isco out of form, James out of grace, Benzema and CR7 come back from injury,... I think it's a bit much. Either way, it will be very intresting.

I meant City's left flank = RM's right flank. ;) And yes, Danilo has been a disaster for most of the season, another Illaramendi, overpaid and underachieving. That's why I think City will make it through: Real have been shaky most recent games, Isco out of form, James out of grace, Benzema and CR7 come back from injury,... I think it's a bit much. Either way, it will be very intresting.
Cristiano is out. We're starting in 45 minutes.
Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.