Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Barca are my only fear.

Bayern are beatable, we have shown that and so too are Real who are over rated, Ronaldo/Bale aside.

we can beat Real and Bayern, but we have a proven track record against Barca that aint so pretty.

that being said, bring em all on

They are hurting today - had some numpty come in and say you only got 53k and it holds 55k. This prick has never been to the swamp in the 5 years i have known him. I told him it was sold out - he wouldn't have it.

Just said to him you seem to have a fetish for empty seats? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Our stadium looked beautiful last night, the occasion was great and the atmosphere was great.

Lets win the thing now - we are more than capable.

Can relax tonight and hope Benfica and Athletico get through. Oh and Andy Caroll bags a hatrick.

They are hurting today - had some numpty come in and say you only got 53k and it holds 55k. This prick has never been to the swamp in the 5 years i have known him. I told him it was sold out - he wouldn't have it.

Just said to him you seem to have a fetish for empty seats? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Our stadium looked beautiful last night, the occasion was great and the atmosphere was great.

Lets win the thing now - we are more than capable.

Can relax tonight and hope Benfica and Athletico get through. Oh and Andy Caroll bags a hatrick.
You're better off not responding to them. They know we consistently sell out and this is their way of dealing with the loss of top level football. Giving them a discussion is a paracetamol for their pain.

Here's a question:

We play Munich in the final having fallen to sixth in the league. We have to win the CL to qualify for the following season. You are Pep, how do you go about preparing for the final against City?

Here's a question:

We play Munich in the final having fallen to sixth in the league. We have to win the CL to qualify for the following season. You are Pep, how do you go about preparing for the final against City?

You try and smash us to bits. He is a professional.

Here's a question:

You dont is the simple answer ;-)

What a dilemma for him although I'd expect nothing more than him being ruthlessly professional about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.