Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

not arsed who we get as its just an amazing feeling to be looking forward to it!! get vinny back and raheem and keep the rest fit and then who knows???
And that will help for the league season too. I think Raheem is still a way off.

Just want to avoid Bayern,hoping they go out,doubt it though.
Just think Guardiola would go all out to destroy us.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind getting Real. Think they would totally underrated us and we could get to the finals. Bayern or Barca would be a tough nut to crack.

We are the least accomplished of the four semi finalists, and looking at how PSG and other seasoned teams 'operate' during matchtime it will be the hardest match inc the European Final in Vienna all those years ago we have ever played. And despite the RagDipperMeedya naysayers who wrote us off whilst we were still playing group matches, it's only a couple of games of football, and whilst we can concede the kind of goal we pantomimed in the first leg Sergio ain't gonna miss another pen, and de Bruyne can score from nowt, so even though Ducker the Silly Booker, NoMark Oddun might dismiss our chances, there won't be any team left in who would do likewise. They know we can give them problems.

I have always said that ANY team in the semi final regardless of who they are can win the champions league..

Me, too. We've seen the favourites go to the wall in the semis, and we've seen 'fairytale' clubs put it together on the night. Overcome this next hurdle, which will be difficult, it's only ninety mins of putting together a decent performance. I've always said that winning a knockout trophy is a matter of playing half a dozen games or so, and you need not save the best game for the final. You could have played yer best game in an earlier round.

He'll do no more than he would usually do, and then it's down to the players. And the Bayern players and fans won't forget the last time at The Etihad. Aguero hat-trick, I believe.

It's just the whole media bullshit that would come with it,if we get Bayern and turn them over,well,I think you know what I mean.

We are like the Juve of last season. Beating PSG was against all odds, none of us even gave us a chsnce. Infact most of us (including me) thought we had get a hiding. First leg was poor but yesterday we were as good as I have seen us in ages.

It's just the whole media bullshit that would come with it,if we get Bayern and turn them over,well,I think you know what I mean.

The only story for the press is for us to beat Bayern, and it will raise the question in the RagDipperMeedya as to why we are getting rid or a winner and replacing him with a loser. There's no other story for them. If Bayern turn us over there will be no reference to the fact that the rest of the PL will be up against a more resilient and resolute manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.