Semi tickets go on sale?

squirtyflower said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
squirtyflower said:
my kids had been season ticket holders for two years and got....... 1000points!!!!!
I hope you shout glory hunters at them as you leave early
that was before the move in 2002 mate

they weren't exactly hunting glory through those years
Oh i dunno surely every supporter is a glory hunter; its just in those days glory was a win or some times just a goal. Its all relative you see.

sergiokun said:
I have 5155 points but think I got some backdated from Maine road somehow has anyone else?
Cup games and away games from the last year at Maine road were added, plus you got points for however many years you had been a season ticket when we left Maine Road.

EricBrooksGhost said:
squirtyflower said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
I hope you shout glory hunters at them as you leave early
that was before the move in 2002 mate

they weren't exactly hunting glory through those years
Oh i dunno surely every supporter is a glory hunter; its just in those days glory was a win or some times just a goal. Its all relative you see.
or the back end of the Pearce years it was hoping the opposition wouldn't score

kompany10 said:
Do you get loyalty points for buying items at the shop?
I asked this question on one of them questionnaire thingies and was told the discount is your reward basically. Points for shopping at the City Store, like nectar points if you like, would be a brilliant idea though. Most, if not all of us shop there anyway, so again another revenue stream maximised to help with the bloody ffp!
What would you prefer a discount or points on your card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.