Semi tickets go on sale?

kp789 said:
bluesmith said:
sergiokun said:
I have 5155 points but think I got some backdated from Maine road somehow has anyone else?
Cup games and away games from the last year at Maine road were added, plus you got points for however many years you had been a season ticket when we left Maine Road.
Do you get extra points for york away?
No, you get a seat next to Roberto for the semi final

bluesmith said:
sergiokun said:
I have 5155 points but think I got some backdated from Maine road somehow has anyone else?
Cup games and away games from the last year at Maine road were added, plus you got points for however many years you had been a season ticket when we left Maine Road.

That is probably why my dad got me a season ticket every year at Maine road. Also double loyalty points has helped me bump my points up

hoyage said:
kompany10 said:
Do you get loyalty points for buying items at the shop?

Only on half and half scarf sales.

There will be loyalty points on offer at Wembley for fans who stay until the final whistle. They get doubled if you applaud the team.

Tim of the Oak said:
hoyage said:
kompany10 said:
Do you get loyalty points for buying items at the shop?

Only on half and half scarf sales.

There will be loyalty points on offer at Wembley for fans who stay until the final whistle. They get doubled if you applaud the team.

Hope you get points for taking pictures with a telescopic lens. Is there a minimum number of photos you should take to be a "true" fan.

It's interesting that I'd only be able to book tomorrow had I not been on the FA Cup scheme! It's the only one I joined.

Ringing them - "We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week"

Yes, but you have one person on in the evening... MCFC you're doing me swede in !!!!!!!!!!!!

mrmacca said:

Yes, but you have one person on in the evening... MCFC you're doing me swede in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be a bit boring in the office when there's only the one operator in there. They could sit there naked and nobody would know.

peoffrey said:
It's interesting that I'd only be able to book tomorrow had I not been on the FA Cup scheme! It's the only one I joined.

I can get mine tomoro too pal didn't join fa cup scheme this year and that's why it's been a nightmare waiting, only thing is the mrs has booked a holiday for the week after so now I don't think il even take up my ticket as can't justify the spending money etc week before a jolly!!

mrmacca said:

Online? Save you the booking fee as well. Takes a minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.