Semi tickets go on sale?

inchy14 said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
WOOOO! 3 tickets purchased online by 09:05

I would reccomend getting online as it was a piece of piss.

Wembleyyyy wembleyyy, im the famous alexander and im going to wembleyyy.

keeps telling me i've got no points!!!!

logged out then in again and still says it.

Aarrghhh..................

Bloody hell thats anoying. Hope u get em pal.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFCmadman said:
Italian Manc said:
Has anyone received their tickets yet? Bought online last Thursday and still no sign.

Same here

Just to let you know mate.They come from Nottingham.It must an independent company dispatching them. I ordered mine last Tuesday and they arrived on Thursday.
I wouldn't worry yet mate as it has been a double bank holiday weekend just gone so there will be a backlog.

The women on the phone said they will despatch on Friday so she obviuosly lied as its been 4 working days now

This don't add up

Just got two for a m8 and asked how many left!!
Told 1500 aprox and sold 3k yesterday

So that's 41/2 - 5k tickets for none cup scheem members

Surly thers not 25k cup scheem members

If there is don't see much hope for none c/s getting any potential final tickets

blingy said:
This don't add up

Just got two for a m8 and asked how many left!!
Told 1500 aprox and sold 3k yesterday

So that's 41/2 - 5k tickets for none cup scheem members

Surly thers not 25k cup scheem members

If there is don't see much hope for none c/s getting any potential final tickets
Final will be cup scheme only - and not necessarily all imo

MC-alexander-FC said:
inchy14 said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
WOOOO! 3 tickets purchased online by 09:05

I would reccomend getting online as it was a piece of piss.

Wembleyyyy wembleyyy, im the famous alexander and im going to wembleyyy.

Just got them on the phone, 527 half way line near the Chelsea fans.. can't wait now.....

inchy14 said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
inchy14 said:

Just got them on the phone, 527 half way line near the Chelsea fans.. can't wait now.....

Why book over the phone and pay £2.50 on top when u could of just done it on the internet within about 30 seconds?<br /><br />-- April 4th, 2013, 9:43 am --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
inchy14 said:
MC-alexander-FC said:

Why book over the phone and pay £2.50 on top when u could of just done it on the internet within about 30 seconds?

Forget it I see u had log on problems :)

MCFCmadman said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFCmadman said:
Same here

Just to let you know mate.They come from Nottingham.It must an independent company dispatching them. I ordered mine last Tuesday and they arrived on Thursday.
I wouldn't worry yet mate as it has been a double bank holiday weekend just gone so there will be a backlog.

The women on the phone said they will despatch on Friday so she obviuosly lied as its been 4 working days now

they probably wont have dispatched until Tuesday at best, or possibly Wedensday with the Bank Holiday, so I wouldnt worry just yet. Other people have said 3/4 working days from when they ordered, so you will probably see them FRI/SAT or if not Monday. If there not with you by Monday, chase them up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.