Semi tickets go on sale?

bluevengence said:
WIll it go down to blue priority?

Touch and go I would imagine. The problem you have is that even if a ST holder isn't going they will buy the ticket for someone else. There may be a couple 100 left but it definitely won't be in the thousands

Skashion said:
I'll be angry and ashamed if we don't sell out.

You'll be in good company mate - there's a lot of anger and shame on here recently. :-)

Italian Manc said:
Has anyone received their tickets yet? Bought online last Thursday and still no sign.
still waiting for mine from last week !!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
I'll be angry and ashamed if we don't sell out.
ppl cant afford it, nowt to be ashamed about, and its a sunday

If there is one thing I'd like to see in the future regarding ticket sales is the possibility of having the information of how many tickets had been sold and what was left available on a daily basis to enable everyone to make a more informed decision on whether or not to gamble on getting there tickets whilst other family/friends have to wait.

I'm sure there are plenty of other fans like myself wanting an allocation of tickets for various family members or friends but not everyone on the same points. Earlier in the week I wanted five seats and obviously all sat together would have been the perfect situation. Instead we gambled on getting the first three together and two singles on different days later in the week. The two singles I managed to get together thanks to the help of Rammy Blue, so now we have a three and a two which works out great if not absolutely perfect. However It now looks like the points are going to go low enough for us to all have took the gamble and got all 5 together tomorrow or possibly even today which seemed incredible earlier in the week.

One would think that with all the modern technology available there could be some type of system put in place where you could find how many tickets had been sold and were left available at the end of each day sales so at the very least you could take a more informed decision on waiting or not.

Not a gripe just an observation.

the sales pattern for this game are nigh on indentical to those of 2011, with it selling out to low points on season tickets.

the club in fairness have called it about right, 36000 season ticket holders, and 32000 tickets to sell, obviously there are a number who can't and won't travel to london on a sunday night, but the policy of selling kids tickets with adults doesn't look like it is going to deny any season ticket holder with many points the chance to go, in fact the likelihood is that the kids who already have tickets will mostly all be above the 2000 points criteria for tomorrow.

blue2112 makes a good point about the club announcing how many are left, but beyond that it's not worked out too badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.