Semi tickets go on sale?

Blue212 - They had a criteria a couple of years back where you could do a group booking (A group being 4-6, i think) and they all had to be season ticket holders who sat together at home matches. I take it they got feedback that was negative as not to include it in this years criteria

mancitymick said:
Blue212 - They had a criteria a couple of years back where you could do a group booking (A group being 4-6, i think) and they all had to be season ticket holders who sat together at home matches. I take it they got feedback that was negative as not to include it in this years criteria

Yes I remember that but I think (and I could be wrong) that you still had to have a certain ratio of points to all book together and those on the lower tally were still not a threat to anyone above on losing out altogether which is correct and proper. Which in reality exists now. If for instance somebody has 10,000 points and there wife has 5000 points then they know at the start they can wait until the 5000 points become available to get two together.

Where it really becomes an issue is for those of us that have family/friends on high points alongside family and friends on low points and want to sit together. Do you gamble or do you risk waiting. Obviously the choice is down to the individual but at present it's all a bit blind leading the blind and when do you go in or not. A daily update of an approximate availability would at least offer the individual a more balanced gamble at waiting or not.

Most of the newer Seasoncard holders aren't going to have a huge amount of loyalty points so down to 2000 then 1000 isn't a huge problem.

Any ideas when the money comes out would have thought it would be straight away, just want to make sure I've definitely got a ticket, although I do have the seat number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.