Semi tickets go on sale?

German Blues said:
Just saw that Tickets for the first semi are on general sale. As I arrive on saturday I would like to join it. What so you think is better for a German? Millwall or Wigan side?
Definitely Wigan. Millwall fans hate everyone outside about four square miles of London, never mind another country. And they really, really don't like City fans....

LongsightM13 said:
German Blues said:
Just saw that Tickets for the first semi are on general sale. As I arrive on saturday I would like to join it. What so you think is better for a German? Millwall or Wigan side?
Definitely Wigan. Millwall fans hate everyone outside about four square miles of London, never mind another country. And they really, really don't like City fans....

Cheers. So it will be Wigan for me. Thought that things may have changed the last years...

LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just delivered, ordered last Thursday.

Thought they might have been recorded delivery?

Can se some sticky fingers at thRoyal Mail again if we make the final.
Mine we're also ordered first thing. last Thursday. Still no sign.
My history with the ticket office has long been 'chequered', to say the least...

Agenda ;)

LongsightM13 said:
German Blues said:

Just ignore them GBlues and go join the friendly Millwall fans for the afternoon. I will look after your ticket for the Sunday.

Vicar said:
msix said:
Italian Manc said:
Has anyone received their tickets yet? Bought online last Thursday and still no sign.
still waiting for mine from last week !!

-- Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm --

Skashion said:
I'll be angry and ashamed if we don't sell out.
ppl cant afford it, nowt to be ashamed about, and its a sunday
Postman just delivered mine ordered on line on Sat
No ones interested vicar

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just delivered, ordered last Thursday.

Thought they might have been recorded delivery?

Can se some sticky fingers at thRoyal Mail again if we make the final.
Mine we're also ordered first thing. last Thursday. Still no sign.
My history with the ticket office has long been 'chequered', to say the least...

Agenda ;)
No. Outsourcing.

Zubrman said:
LongsightM13 said:
German Blues said:

Just ignore them GBlues and go join the friendly Millwall fans for the afternoon. I will look after your ticket for the Sunday.

You can pick it up at Ibis Wembley;-)

MATCITY said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Both Millwall and Wigan are on general sale if anyone is down for the weekend and fancies that on the Saturday.

Which set of fans do you think it would be safest to sit with?

Take a few tater pies and you would be welcome for certain in one set.
The 17 Wigan fans could do with the company to be honest

Wigan season ticket holders can buy 3 each!!!! jeez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.