Semi tickets go on sale?

It'll be 27 years, 22 days and one ground rebuild later since I last went down with my dad to watch City vs Chelsea. Revenge is a dish best served (very) cold. :)

Zubrman said:
LongsightM13 said:
German Blues said:
Just saw that Tickets for the first semi are on general sale. As I arrive on saturday I would like to join it. What so you think is better for a German? Millwall or Wigan side?
Definitely Wigan. Millwall fans hate everyone outside about four square miles of London, never mind another country. And they really, really don't like City fans....

Just ignore them GBlues and go join the friendly Millwall fans for the afternoon. I will look after your ticket for the Sunday.

The Milwall crowd would have better suited the 1930s to mid 40s German vintage but I am guessing the German Blues are a fair bit younger than that. Stick with the Wigan pie eaters.

I am in London for the weekend but will probably was the Saturday semi in a pub somewhere in central London

Call me Mr.Picky but can anyone confirm if the Rags name is on the ticket ?
Mines not arrived yet.

Mines just arrived,ordered Tuesday night,got here today,quick!....Just need to get the time off work now!!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Still waiting for mine to arrive :(

Hopefully will there when i go home from work.

Are there many left?

We've just been given additional tickets. On the website now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.