Semi tickets go on sale?

jonmcfc said:
So if i got this right,new supporters get great seats and long timers up in the gods. Well played city still i`m not suprised.

Yes, I have no loyalty points at all and bagged myself 10 tickets. I'm taking a few of my rag mates with me and a Fc united fan or two. I am also a member of three supporters clubs so I'm easily going to get tickets of we go through to the final, might sell a few for triple the price

I think my seats are next to khaldoon too

jonmcfc said:
So if i got this right,new supporters get great seats and long timers up in the gods. Well played city still i`m not suprised.

Suppose its how you look at life, you could have gotten a different seat, maybe not.

Some right miserable bastards on here sometimes.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
jonmcfc said:

Nothing changes whatsoever at the continuing soap opera that is "City's Ticket Office"!!

you seem to think this has something to do with City .......... Surely its the FA that has released an additional allocation.

We should be happy that we have an extra 2000+ allocation instead of moaning about City's ticket office ........ which in my experience has been faultless.

bobmcfc said:
jonmcfc said:

Yes, I have no loyalty points at all and bagged myself 10 tickets. I'm taking a few of my rag mates with me and a Fc united fan or two. I am also a member of three supporters clubs so I'm easily going to get tickets of we go through to the final, might sell a few for triple the price

I think my seats are next to khaldoon too

You must have used those JCL points to get in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.