Semi tickets go on sale?

bluevengence said:
jonmcfc said:
So if i got this right,new supporters get great seats and long timers up in the gods. Well played city still i`m not suprised.

Plenty of life long blues that have done their time and for some reason or another has only blue membership....good luck to them
Spot on only blue member myself living in east midlands now,been watching city since 62 was at berts test also 7-0 away midweek win at elm park 68 also all 42 games when we won lge 68,cup finals 69,70,74,76,81.Also watched the crap early 60s when we had only 8,000 at home in a lge game v swindon,so yes there are plenty of life long blues about who have done there time 51 years and iam still here.

For my ticket this morning ! Going down with none of my mates as their either rags or scousers so will be on my own but tbh I don't care !! Just to be at the semi will be enough !!!!!!!!!!!!

leruzin said:
For my ticket this morning ! Going down with none of my mates as their either rags or scousers so will be on my own but tbh I don't care !! Just to be at the semi will be enough !!!!!!!!!!!!
think you might find there will be plenty of blues there

MATCITY said:
jrb said:
Anyone care to explain?

Have City been given extra tickets by the FA? If so, how many? Just interested to know. Thanks.
about 1,500 or so

Happened the other year as well.

I was sat in the so-called best seats, having got mine via corporate, and I remember that the block nearest the managers/tunnel was the last one that became available and loads of people who thought they wouldn't get a ticket actually got the best ones in the house.

C'est la vie.

good news about the extra tickets, who cares where they are, as long as more city fans get a chance for a good day out whats the problem

Fuck he FA
Fuck their extra ticket allocation

The semis shouldn’t be at Wembley to start with. Plus when it’s the final all the fans of the two clubs can go and fuck themselves as they look after the FA family. So you can fork out £60 for a semi ticket, pay for the complete fuck up of the FA overspending on the new ground, yet when the big final day comes you get told to piss off as well over 1/3 of the tickets go to golden handshakes and sponsors.

Balls to that

fathellensbellend said:
good news about the extra tickets, who cares where they are, as long as more city fans get a chance for a good day out whats the problem

Exactly. Some people on here want a scientific approach to ticket selling. Maybe the club should construct a 100 question interview for every fan to be taken under a lie detector. The answers would then be processed using a complex formula to determine the exact order in which we would queue up. Each fan would then be invited in person to personally select their seat and receive their ticket and then sign a declaration under oath that they are happy with said seat.
The first meeting of the project group should be in late May where they will debate in length the "value" of York away, the "value" of effort made to get to each game. Getting arrested more than four times for abusing the opposition could be worth Platinum points?? Each fan would then receive a letter;

Dear Mr Loyal,

Following the clubs new policy of accurately measuring your loyalty you have been placed as our 13,456th most deserving fan - No-one who is below you will EVER get a ticket before you in case they get a seat three millimetres closer to the pitch than your good self.

Following the clubs progress to the FA Cup semi final this year I am pleased to inform you that you will be personally welcome to have coffee with the board on 16th November 2049 to choose your seat. THis will be approximately 36 years after the final has actually taken place but we feel this is the only fair and equitable way to distribute tickets.

We look forward to seeing you (if you are still alive)"

Or maybe not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.