Semi tickets go on sale?

Still not got mine after ordering last Thursday, give them until tomorrow and then I'd best get on it I think.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Still not got mine after ordering last Thursday, give them until tomorrow and then I'd best get on it I think.

Atleast I'm not the only one,
don't see why its taking this long tbh.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I think the postman stole yours

Ordered our first three on Wednesday and got them this morning so hopefully the other two I got yesterday will be here tomorrow. Took a photo of the tickets and text it to a Rag mate asking him what the fucks his club's name doing on my Wembley ticket :-)

Blue2112 said:
Ordered our first three on Wednesday and got them this morning so hopefully the other two I got yesterday will be here tomorrow. Took a photo of the tickets and text it to a Rag mate asking him what the fucks his club's name doing on my Wembley ticket :-)
Same here ordered 4 Wednesday morning and they arrived today, well chuffed. As for their name on our tickets, that's as close as they will get to a final ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.