Semi tickets go on sale?

roaminblue said:
Rochdale Blue said:
roaminblue said:
just quick question that you guys may be able to answer.

I'm a bit worried that my tickets won't arrive on time, I assume there is a way of printing new ones on the day at Wembley if that is the case?

It happened to me last time. Get in touch with the club and they will send you an email to take to Wembley, also take some I'd. They had city staff on and I think they started issuing tickets about 10 am. The ticket they issued me with was a normal ticket but the entrance and seat details were written in biro on the stub.

cheers mate, would they still be able to do that is late as Saturday? just to make sure that I give every opportunity for them to arrive?

People seem to be getting their tickets ok, but I would be ringing supporter services and explaining I'm going down early Friday or Saturday if the tickets hadn't arrived by Thursday.

Marvin said:
Glory hunters! Beat Utd and everyone wants a piece of City again

Let's hope they snap up Wigan home tickets too! Plenty of third tier and SS level two seats left, they'd normally be sold out by now.

bluemike said:
Only one block left, and some restricted views.Get on it NOW.

I saw that on the city site as well. The stadium is brand new not 1920's, how can it have restricted views ? Do you have to sit behind a fat bloke with a daft hat on his head ?

just askin'

Rochdale Blue said:
roaminblue said:
Rochdale Blue said:
It happened to me last time. Get in touch with the club and they will send you an email to take to Wembley, also take some I'd. They had city staff on and I think they started issuing tickets about 10 am. The ticket they issued me with was a normal ticket but the entrance and seat details were written in biro on the stub.

cheers mate, would they still be able to do that is late as Saturday? just to make sure that I give every opportunity for them to arrive?

People seem to be getting their tickets ok, but I would be ringing supporter services and explaining I'm going down early Friday or Saturday if the tickets hadn't arrived by Thursday.

Bough one for my lad this morning. Ticket office said mine would go out in this afternoons mail and reach me by friday latest.

Rochdale Blue said:
roaminblue said:
Rochdale Blue said:

good idea, cheers for your help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.