Semi tickets go on sale?

just quick question that you guys may be able to answer.

I'm a bit worried that my tickets won't arrive on time, I assume there is a way of printing new ones on the day at Wembley if that is the case?

roaminblue said:

I'm a bit worried that my tickets won't arrive on time, I assume there is a way of printing new ones on the day at Wembley if that is the case?

It happened to me last time. Get in touch with the club and they will send you an email to take to Wembley, also take some I'd. They had city staff on and I think they started issuing tickets about 10 am. The ticket they issued me with was a normal ticket but the entrance and seat details were written in biro on the stub.

Ticket website seems to be playing up. My feeble points total is enough to make me eligible to buy tickets but I keep getting a message saying I am not eligible. Any ideas other than keep trying?

Do you have the Match Ticket Priority Card?

If so, I think I'd ring instead, if not wait until tomorrow when I reckon the criteria will be relaxed to all members

Rochdale Blue said:
roaminblue said:

It happened to me last time. Get in touch with the club and they will send you an email to take to Wembley, also take some I'd. They had city staff on and I think they started issuing tickets about 10 am. The ticket they issued me with was a normal ticket but the entrance and seat details were written in biro on the stub.

cheers mate, would they still be able to do that is late as Saturday? just to make sure that I give every opportunity for them to arrive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.