Semi tickets go on sale?

Does anyone think they will sell tickets before we know the opponents? Was surprised they announced the exact game dates/times , so, as I may be away for a few days, I wondered if they would sell tickets before the April 1st replay.????

TROUSERS said:
Does anyone think they will sell tickets before we know the opponents? Was surprised they announced the exact game dates/times , so, as I may be away for a few days, I wondered if they would sell tickets before the April 1st replay.????

They are very likely to sell them on Saturday and the tickets will have three teams on them like the ones in the FA Cup after the Spurs 3-4.

They will sell them but just not print them I would think, then they can send them out as soon as they know.

Blue Maverick said:
They will sell them but just not print them I would think, then they can send them out as soon as they know.

They will just say FA CUP semi final, it doesn't matter who the other team is, get your flask ready for Saturday.

drthingy said:
What time do you think we would be back at Euston for ? Just lookin at trains

Leaving at the final whistle I'd be surprised if you made it back much before 7-15, don't forget there's also possible extra time and pens to be considered!

Bluebee2 said:
They will just say FA CUP semi final, it doesn't matter who the other team is, get your flask ready for Saturday.

People are acting like it's going to be all in one day - don't forget they'll split it down into points and you can only go on your selected day, so will last about 5 or 6 days of sale if it works like 2011.

lancs blue said:
drthingy said:
What time do you think we would be back at Euston for ? Just lookin at trains

Leaving at the final whistle I'd be surprised if you made it back much before 7-15, don't forget there's also possible extra time and pens to be considered!

After the last semi final I left straight after the final whistle and got back to Kings Cross at 7.25. But I was delayed by 10 mins waiting for the riot to subside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.