Semi tickets go on sale?

Inter Me Nan said:
What is the best way from Wembley to Euston?

It varies pending engineering work but Wembley Central and Wembley Park are served by Underground lines whilst Wembley Stadium is by Overground. There's a fair few routes to take and I'd largely go by what you'd like to do before the match. Victoria line from Euston to King's Cross and Metropolitan line from King's Cross to Wembley Central is as good a route as any.

Hopefully more experienced travellers can help too!

5 minute walk from Euston to Euston Square, Metropolitan line north, 4 stops and you're there.

i think everyone with a seasoncard or membership who wants a ticket will get one. i wouldnt miss it for the world, but got a feeling the demand will not be as high as last time mainly because we've had 3 trips to wembley in short sucession. Still....hope the tik details are released soon.

peoffrey said:
Inter Me Nan said:
What is the best way from Wembley to Euston?

It varies pending engineering work but Wembley Central and Wembley Park are served by Underground lines whilst Wembley Stadium is by Overground. There's a fair few routes to take and I'd largely go by what you'd like to do before the match. Victoria line from Euston to King's Cross and Metropolitan line from King's Cross to Wembley Central is as good a route as any.

Hopefully more experienced travellers can help too!

Past 3 times got the overground back out to wembley central from euston, takes about 20 mins and are fairly frequent, and don't tend to get as busy as the tube..

out of Euston....Turn right...15 mins walk....Have a few scoops during the walk at the local pubs and Marlybone is on the right...overline to wembley stadium...9 mins...
Absolute piece of piss...Avoid the tubes,way to busy.

Tried and Trusted and already booked for the 14th

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
out of Euston....Turn right...15 mins walk....Have a few scoops during the walk at the local pubs and Marlybone is on the right...overline to wembley stadium...9 mins...
Absolute piece of piss...Avoid the tubes,way to busy.

Tried and Trusted and already booked for the 14th

Thanks eveybody for their suggestions but we have a winner.
Cheers.

Lastest News :- Nothing, spoke with someone this morning from City and there has been nothing mentioned about ticket sales. Wigan and Millwall are both selling theirs this weekend. Come on City shape yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.