Semi tickets go on sale?

As a Wigan fan here in peace wondered if any of you lads fancied sharing price of minibus for weekend? We won't need it from Saturday night. Only problem is with our opponents it might come back with no windows on! Let me know if anyone's interested. Am in Manc area.

Lavinda Past said:
squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
I don't see why they still can't - but it is leaving it late now.

Clashing with Easter bank holidays would be bad.
Especially as a number of people go away over the Easter hols and they didn't allow online sales last time

There speaks a teacher....?

If they don't do online sales, I've got a 400 mile round trip to get our tickets (and I bet I'll have to pay for parking). I know I won't be the only one in this position.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Why don't you just phone?

cleavers said:
de niro said:
Kompany is King said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk
Ticket details will be announced early next week – please watch mcfc.co.uk for details – information will be released here first.

How early is early?

monday night straight after extra time and pens.
The semi is a week later, next Monday is only the 25th :)

thats bloody tight then innit? i wonder how many blues will only go after our opponants are known?

I'm betting the cretins will say tickets wont go on sale until after the Chelsea v United replay leading to an almighty scramble for tickets

Hamann Pineapple said:
peoffrey said:
tidyman said:
Not sure what the panic is. We all know the game isn't for nearly a month don't we? Can see no reason why it would makes any difference whatsoever to the ticket office who we play so that won't have a bearing on when they go on sale.

Probably would have been better if they'd said nothing than that they're going to be announcing details early this week though. Wouldn't really class Thursday ( at the earliest ) as early in the week but not to worry.

Perhaps people don't want to book travel and Hotels until they know they have the tickets they need? The criteria at least should have been announced by now.

Exactly, the longer this is delayed, the more I think there may be some truth to the rumour about 2 tickets for cup scheme members. We have 30k season ticket holders and they must be trying to work out a fair scheme to accomodate them whilst incentivising the cup scheme.

Well I have no inside knowledge but I'd be staggered if that was the case and it meant season ticket holders missing out while cup scheme people got one for a mate or to flog.

Whether you believe they are sincere or just worried about bad PR is debatable. What is apparent is they at least want to come across as being supporter friendly.

No way would this suggestion fit in with that. It would be good PR suicide.

de niro said:
cleavers said:
de niro said:
monday night straight after extra time and pens.

thats bloody tight then innit? i wonder how many blues will only go after our opponants are known?
i know a fair few who wont go if its utd in fear of losing.a few lads i know will buy their ticket and if utd beat chelsea there selling them on,i think this has spread in a fair few peoples minds

simon31goat said:
de niro said:
cleavers said:

i know a fair few who wont go if its utd in fear of losing.a few lads i know will buy their ticket and if utd beat chelsea there selling them on,i think this has spread in a fair few peoples minds

They won't go because they think there's a good chance we might lose?

Fuck me, if that was the criteria for deciding if you go to a match or not, our record crowd between 1977 and 2010 would have been about 7.

tidyman said:
simon31goat said:
de niro said:

They won't go because they think there's a good chance we might lose?

Fuck me, if that was the criteria for deciding if you go to a match or not, our record crowd between 1977 and 2010 would have been about 7.
exactly tidyman
we have been there when we regularly lose
we have been there when we don't score goals
we have been there when we were in division 2

the post stinks of piss and shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.