Semi tickets go on sale?

Corky said:
Surely it makes sense to sell the bulk of them on a match free weekend?

The earlier they go on sale the less of a rush each day.

Selling at 10 or 11k points on the first day would be good too.
They should have started sales on Saturday and then Sunday, got the bulk out of the way this weekend when there is no game

Hamann Pineapple said:
peoffrey said:
tidyman said:
Not sure what the panic is. We all know the game isn't for nearly a month don't we? Can see no reason why it would makes any difference whatsoever to the ticket office who we play so that won't have a bearing on when they go on sale.

Probably would have been better if they'd said nothing than that they're going to be announcing details early this week though. Wouldn't really class Thursday ( at the earliest ) as early in the week but not to worry.

Perhaps people don't want to book travel and Hotels until they know they have the tickets they need? The criteria at least should have been announced by now.

Exactly, the longer this is delayed, the more I think there may be some truth to the rumour about 2 tickets for cup scheme members. We have 30k season ticket holders and they must be trying to work out a fair scheme to accomodate them whilst incentivising the cup scheme.

I'm a Cup Scheme member but I hope that's not true. I joined for me and not because I hoped to be able to buy someone elses Wembley ticket early.

squirtyflower said:
Corky said:

They should have started sales on Saturday and then Sunday, got the bulk out of the way this weekend when there is no game

I don't see why they still can't - but it is leaving it late now.

Clashing with Easter bank holidays would be bad.

Corky said:
squirtyflower said:
Corky said:

Especially as a number of people go away over the Easter hols and they didn't allow online sales last time

Edit- they can't have you queuing on the day of a game, last time people were there all day

peoffrey said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
peoffrey said:
Perhaps people don't want to book travel and Hotels until they know they have the tickets they need? The criteria at least should have been announced by now.

Exactly, the longer this is delayed, the more I think there may be some truth to the rumour about 2 tickets for cup scheme members. We have 30k season ticket holders and they must be trying to work out a fair scheme to accomodate them whilst incentivising the cup scheme.

I'm a Cup Scheme member but I hope that's not true. I joined for me and not because I hoped to be able to buy someone elses Wembley ticket early.

The clear problem being those with reasonably medium to high points could miss out with the 2 ticket option being snapped up early. The club want more people to join the cup scheme next year and they have already shown they will sell off loyalty points to the highest bidder.

squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
squirtyflower said:

Especially as a number of people go away over the Easter hols and they didn't allow online sales last time

There speaks a teacher....?

If they don't do online sales, I've got a 400 mile round trip to get our tickets (and I bet I'll have to pay for parking). I know I won't be the only one in this position.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Lavinda Past said:
squirtyflower said:
Corky said:

If they don't do online sales, I've got a 400 mile round trip to get our tickets (and I bet I'll have to pay for parking). I know I won't be the only one in this position.

There speaks someone with kids who takes them on holidays during the school holidays, like lots of other people do. However not been away at Easter for about eight years until my darling daughter sorted out a ski trip for 6th April for a week.
So miss the Derby and would have missed the semi had it been a Saturday.

Last time you could ring the ticket office, or go down in person and they didn't charge for parking, in fact they were very helpful although too slow

Lavinda Past said:
squirtyflower said:
Corky said:

Do it by phone then

had to shell out for Spurs and the derby this week so i for one dont mind a delay in selling them...

Monday is fine, well over 3 weeks till game and we've known the date and ko time for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.