Semi tickets go on sale?

jockblue said:
SteWadda said:
Are people still getting these limited number of juniors with any points tickets?

1 hr 49 mins. £60 tickets all sold out.
Junior tickets still on sale.....

online says they have some, hoping to get them tomorrow. but waiting for others to be eligible.

2 hours front row 544 (plus an hour for the phone where the battery died)
best see what the boss wanted leaving all them voicemails whilst im running his phone bill up

Please help .... Currently on holiday (Tenerife) trying to buy 3 tickets online, all 6000 plus. Any ideas how long its taking as trying for last hour, website keeps showing "We are unable to sell membership or tickets".

wahablue said:
Please help .... Currently on holiday (Tenerife) trying to buy 3 tickets online, all 6000 plus. Any ideas how long its taking as trying for last hour, website keeps showing "We are unable to sell membership or tickets".

Took me less than 5 mins at 9:00 this morning

From the MCFC Web site.

Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week - CRAP.

7.30 am lines closed till 9, had to get my wife to call, took 2 hours in total, hope it not a premium rate line.

Just looked a prices for car parking at the twin towers, God its gone up from 2 years ago. £27.50, good job it convenient to get away quick, but not if you are on a coach.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Mikecini said:
Eggsy said:
Sounds positive, last time for Semi and Final five of us all separately because of differing points values. This time two aren't on cup scheme, so hopefully getting three Saturday then the other two will have to hope that there are still some available and get the other two together.

Don't fancy risking and waiting to get five together.

I bought two today leaving one, on low points out, unfortunately. If he can get on the same level we'll just squeeze him in with us.

IMO this, not being able to book seats together, is the biggest hurdle met by most supporters. It doesn't help with the atmosphere and is the only negative to match day experience *raises eyes to heaven* for me.

Took 2 hours and 41 seconds in the end, but managed to get eldest son's seat right next to the ones I got yesterday. 16 year olds having to stand or fall on their own points totals is a joke. Just lucky he's got over 6000 otherwise we'd have ended up sat rows, or even blocks, apart

Took me about 15 mins to buy by phone today, started about 9:10.

What details do you need to give over the phone? Is it just membership number? Season tickets I've been using are not in my name, and if online is not working then I doubt they would be able to sit on the phone for hours!

OB1 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Mikecini said:
I bought two today leaving one, on low points out, unfortunately. If he can get on the same level we'll just squeeze him in with us.

IMO this, not being able to book seats together, is the biggest hurdle met by most supporters. It doesn't help with the atmosphere and is the only negative to match day experience *raises eyes to heaven* for me.

Took 2 hours and 41 seconds in the end, but managed to get eldest son's seat right next to the ones I got yesterday. 16 year olds having to stand or fall on their own points totals is a joke. Just lucky he's got over 6000 otherwise we'd have ended up sat rows, or even blocks, apart

Took me about 15 mins to buy by phone today, started about 9:10.

Bastard!

I started about 20 minutes later.......

Started at 10 had to make 3 calls each over 30 mins,got through at 12-30 .Very polite operator gave me a choice of areas,ended up in 544. Just gave supporter number and confirmation of name on supporter card.

wahablue said:

I just logged on and it took me immediately to the supporter page. How far are you getting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.