Semi tickets go on sale?

AD4 said:
What details do you need to give over the phone? Is it just membership number? Season tickets I've been using are not in my name, and if online is not working then I doubt they would be able to sit on the phone for hours!

I ordered online so I don't know exactly what details you need to give but the ticket will be sent out the the address held for the season card holder.

Would like to say I booked the tickets online in 10 mins, a million miles away from 2011 and 1999, great we can do this it was almost faultless. Pleasantly surprised!!

spidermanc said:
AD4 said:
What details do you need to give over the phone? Is it just membership number? Season tickets I've been using are not in my name, and if online is not working then I doubt they would be able to sit on the phone for hours!

I ordered online so I don't know exactly what details you need to give but the ticket will be sent out the the address held for the season card holder.

Yeah I knew this would the case. Just don't want to subject anyone to hours on the phone in a queue!

Looking at a previous post it seems that all they ask for is supporter number and confirmation of the name on the card. I have ordered plenty of tickets over the phone/online before but can't remember what pertinent info they ask.

AD4 said:
spidermanc said:
AD4 said:

Yeah I knew this would the case. Just don't want to subject anyone to hours on the phone in a queue!

Looking at a previous post it seems that all they ask for is supporter number and confirmation of the name on the card. I have ordered plenty of tickets over the phone/online before but can't remember what pertinent info they ask.

will let you know any minute

Supporter number and confirmation of name, took 27 minutes in all

jockblue said:
SteWadda said:
Are people still getting these limited number of juniors with any points tickets?

1 hr 49 mins. £60 tickets all sold out.
Junior tickets still on sale.....

that's a piss take - 3 days in and they are still selling the "very limited allocation" of junior tickets

I am on the FA Cup Scheme and have 2 seasoncards one with 6240 points and one with 4880 points and have wait til Saturday to get my Wembley tickets (2 together) - so now it appears I am unable to buy a £60 ticket partly, I assume, because lots have been sold to kids not on the Cup Scheme and with far fewer points than me - pathetic!!

alib said:
jockblue said:
SteWadda said:
Are people still getting these limited number of juniors with any points tickets?

that's a piss take - 3 days in and they are still selling the "very limited allocation" of junior tickets

I am on the FA Cup Scheme and have 2 seasoncards one with 6240 points and one with 4880 points and have wait til Saturday to get my Wembley tickets (2 together) - so now it appears I am unable to buy a £60 ticket partly, I assume, because lots have been sold to kids not on the Cup Scheme and with far fewer points than me - pathetic!!
Nope they would have been £50 tickets because they are £10 cheaper for kids

MATCITY said:
alib said:
jockblue said:

what?

alib said:
MATCITY said:
alib said:

what?
kid tickets are £10 cheaper than the equivalent adults tickets so a £60 tickest becomes £50

MATCITY said:
alib said:
jockblue said:

And you could have got a £60 ticket but have chosen to wait

alib said:
jockblue said:
SteWadda said:

You never know mate the "very limited allocation" might have just not sold out in 2days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.