Semi tickets go on sale?

Crumpsall Blue said:
Is there anyone who bought last Wednesday and still not had their ticket come through yet?

Still not got mine from last week, getting a bit nervous now.
That doesn't sound too encouraging. I was worried as I only bought mine on Monday morning that they may not arrive in time, but they arrived this morning!

I hope your's turn up before Friday & you don't have to collect, fingers crossed!

As I live in Germany I don't think the ticket will arrive in time. So I will have to collect it at Wembley. Has anyone done this before? Where and when can I pick it up? Thanks for your help. Cheers

I booked two tickets yesterday. It all appears to have gone OK but I have yet to receive a confirmatory email.

Do I assume that the tickets will be posted out to me or do I have to collect on Sunday? There was nothing on the site confirmation to indicate what would happen.

shadowplay said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
Is there anyone who bought last Wednesday and still not had their ticket come through yet?

I bought mine on 27th March, two weeks ago today.

Had a confirmation e-mail, purchase history updated, loyalty points updated and money debited from my account.

No tickets as yet though!

Contacted the club who told me I am to wait until Friday and if they still haven't arrived by then I should phone supporter services and they will re-issue the tickets for collection at Wembley.

This is the first time I have had a problem with the ticket office but its a real pisser nonetheless..
Ours were bought 3rd April, arrived 9th. If there are any problems, it's probably not the ticket office. They use Seetickets in Nottingham to do the actual mailing out.

geoffchall said:
shadowplay said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

Had a confirmation e-mail, purchase history updated, loyalty points updated and money debited from my account.

Contacted the club who told me I am to wait until Friday and if they still haven't arrived by then I should phone supporter services and they will re-issue the tickets for collection at Wembley.

This is the first time I have had a problem with the ticket office but its a real pisser nonetheless..
Ours were bought 3rd April, arrived 9th. If there are any problems, it's probably not the ticket office. They use Seetickets in Nottingham to do the actual mailing out.

Nah it's the ticket office. From the City website "All tickets are now being despatched. Should any supporter not receive their tickets in the post by 5:30pm on Thursday 11th April, please contact a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) who will be happy to assist."

"Supporter Services will be open from 11am until 4.15pm for this match. Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Members of the MCFC Supporter Services Team will also be on-site at Wembley Stadium from 12:30pm on Sunday 14 April. They will be located in the West Ticket Office located on level B1, directly beneath the Bobby Moore Statue. The Ticket Office is on the right as you look at the stadium."

shadowplay said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

I'm in the same boat mate, they arrived on the Thursday before the last semi and friday before the last Final.

Keep the faith.

I'd allow a good hour or so queueing time unless you are goig to pick them up at lunchtime?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.