Senna in talks with City

*singingtheblues* said:
5knuckleshuffle said:
You dont need the sauce, but i put on here about SWP 5 weeks before he signed(when everyone laughed).
City are in talks with the Spanish midfielders advisors about a £25 million transfer. THAT IS A FACT!

Really?

When you hadn't even created an account to post anything whatsoever?

Idiot.

haha! love it...there really are some morons loose on the net.

Let me get this straight. We weren't prepared to pay £20mil for a young DM player in Diarra but are going to pay £25 for a 32 year old player in Senna, who has a couple of years left at the top level. Ok.......

BlueMo' said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
5knuckleshuffle said:
You dont need the sauce, but i put on here about SWP 5 weeks before he signed(when everyone laughed).
City are in talks with the Spanish midfielders advisors about a £25 million transfer. THAT IS A FACT!

300_hpsauce,0.jpg

I do, I've just ordered a sausage and egg on toast!

Sausage and egg on toast...Mmmm
Unthinkable without the sauce
you bastardo im fookin starving lol

PaulC1979 said:
Let me get this straight. We weren't prepared to pay £20mil for a young DM player in Diarra but are going to pay £25 for a 32 year old player in Senna, who has a couple of years left at the top level. Ok.......

Where did it say we werent prepared to pay? thought he just chose them over us and took less money as well.

Is that 25 million with there keeper aswell Diego Lopez hasnt any one seen him he is brilliant i think he worth a shout if we dont get buffon? I like hart he going to be englnad no.1 soon but i think he needs to be an a apprentice to a top class keeper he needs to learn the trade more apart form that he has kept us in matches this year.

Senna though be an awesome buy. 25 mil tho bit to much.

johnmc said:
PaulC1979 said:

Where did it say we werent prepared to pay? thought he just chose them over us and took less money as well.

Hughes said it this morning mate. They looked at the figure quoted and never made a formal offer as he was over priced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.