Senna in talks with City

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchorman-Senna-gives-City-boost.html?ITO=1490

He said: 'I have heard about the big project at City and I'm flattered by their interest. The Premier League is a big league and I am interested in the challenge.
'It is complicated leaving Villarreal because I am excited by the season and we are still involved in the league and the Champions League. 'It would take an enormous proposition by City for me to leave but it is not impossible.'
Senna was coveted by Sir Alex Ferguson two years ago prior to Owen Hargreaves' arrival at Manchester United. It would take a lot of money to prise him from Villarreal but Hughes has identified a holding midfield player as a key position to strengthen next month. A City scout ran the rule over Senna and keeper Diego Lopez at Villarreal's La Liga game against Barcelona.
Villarreal sporting director Jose Luis Llanez said: 'We have received no formal offers but in football nothing is impossible. 'If we get a big offer we would consider it.'
Brazilian-born Senna has a contract until the summer of 2010.

The Fat el Hombre said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchorman-Senna-gives-City-boost.html?ITO=1490

He said: 'I have heard about the big project at City and I'm flattered by their interest. The Premier League is a big league and I am interested in the challenge.
'It is complicated leaving Villarreal because I am excited by the season and we are still involved in the league and the Champions League. 'It would take an enormous proposition by City for me to leave but it is not impossible.'
Senna was coveted by Sir Alex Ferguson two years ago prior to Owen Hargreaves' arrival at Manchester United. It would take a lot of money to prise him from Villarreal but Hughes has identified a holding midfield player as a key position to strengthen next month. A City scout ran the rule over Senna and keeper Diego Lopez at Villarreal's La Liga game against Barcelona.
Villarreal sporting director Jose Luis Llanez said: 'We have received no formal offers but in football nothing is impossible. 'If we get a big offer we would consider it.'
Brazilian-born Senna has a contract until the summer of 2010.

come and get me....

Re: senna intrested in city move

dr mcfc is mine said:
page 402 itv teletext...at the minute anyway.....would be a great signing imo
A really top player. I can't think of better in his position

Takes a great free-kick as well.

Hard to believe Villalreal would sell at this stage of the season

I posted 2/11/08 that we should get Senna with Chiellini and Aguero. This would give us a great spine IMO.

Chiellini - oh yes would love him at City.

Senna excellent player, I am afraid City are now going to have to pay over the odds to get their man.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Chiellini - oh yes would love him at City.

Senna excellent player, I am afraid City are now going to have to pay over the odds to get their man.

aye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.