Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Shaw isn’t fit enough to start then that’s actually a big blow. Not because Shaw is anything special but purely because he was earmarked to do the Gvardiol role of playing left wing and allowing Foden to end up in central areas. Shaw not playing and it being Trippier instead is likely to negatively impact Foden’s game.

I am not watching any of the euros , i just want our boys home and rested , they are playing high intensity football with us and now this croak of shit
That's me too Kaz. I was footy frazzled out by the time we won the pl and have publicly stated on social media I am not the slightest interested in the Euros.

Southgate imo is useless.

I can't stand the Bellingham hype, and if, as I expect, Engerrland will be shite, it will be Phils fault according to the perceived 'wisdom' of the print and broadcast media. I don't want or need to hear that drivel.

I want our lads, from all the teams home. I'm thinking we don't have any Italians or French so let them go all the way!

Any country that is stupid/racist enough to vote itself out of the EU because it thinks it can do better on its own and is distrustful of foreigners is right-wing enough to have dickhead fans, trust me.

Hopefully the police have done a thorough job of confiscating passports so the most likely culprits don't travel.
What a load of shite.

th-268447520.jpg
Hello from Germany. Yet again we have unprovoked violence rearing it's head against the lowly garden or patio chair.
th-1335563563.jpg
It was reported that the chairs were minding their own business enjoying the sunshine and spectacle of the football festival when, without warning, they were attacked in an explosion of aggression by England and Serbian football fans.
th-2036427146.jpg

These horrendous scenes show the devastation caused to the peace loving chairs. Reports of chairs being hit against walls, and glass, and even some were hit against the heads of other football fans.
It's heartbreaking to see. Groups of chairs miding their own business were dragged into the melee.
Special advisers from B&Q were on hand with the German police to identify the injured and repair broken arms and legs
th-3611146002.jpg

As the dust clears, we must ask ourselves when will this plastic prejudice madness end?
Back to you in the studio....

If Shaw isn’t fit enough to start then that’s actually a big blow. Not because Shaw is anything special but purely because he was earmarked to do the Gvardiol role of playing left wing and allowing Foden to end up in central areas. Shaw not playing and it being Trippier instead is likely to negatively impact Foden’s game.

Wot be long till we know how its likely to go.
Southgate has stated he'd be daft to not play Bellingham in the 10 role because of the amount of goals he'd scored for real Madrid last season.
Hmmm.

Last edited:
Because our defense and keeper are below average at international leve. Damage limitation in that department. Our defense as a team is probably ranked between 6 - 8 in the tournament in reality.
And how does Arnold on the pitch help solve that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.