Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really good first half
second half was poor - few players look tired and nervy and we gave away ball alot.

major positive that's not been mentioned is how well the back line did under pressure - that's a big plus going forward as that's the area i'm worried about the most.

Fair play to Serbia, they really upped their game and put us on the back foot.

Bellingham and Saka superb that first half, Rice broke up play well and credit to Pickford and the back 4.

Wasn't pretty but top of the group, 3 points, clean sheet and we'll be stronger as we progress. bring on the Danes.
10/10, would not change a thing, @malg would be proud.

I am just going to keep posting this.
Sorry mate, but I don't agree at all. We know our Phil is world class but he has to be doing better than that tonight. Everything you wrote there is just excuses; tonight he had several opportunities to produce from central but he looked lost and introverted. I don't think Bellingham being the star man is helping him, but that's just something he has to deal with; he has to rise above it. The reason Bellingham plays well in an England shirt is because he believes his hype, Phil needs to start doing the same. He's on the same level, but he's playing within himself.

Anyone would think we'd just ground out a win against France or Germany

"Backs to the wall"

"Great defensive display"

It was fucking Serbia with Mitrovic leading their line

I can't wait until we get twatted out of this tournament, hopefully on penalties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.