Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In order to get the best out of Foden, he needs to be played in a more central position where he is more involved and has access to roam. But Southgate won't do that as we all know.
I would just tell Foden to go where he sensed it was best to be, just give him a free reign.

I would just tell Foden to go where he sensed it was best to be, just give him a free reign.
I think he's better as an 8 than a 10. When he plays further forward the other England players don't have the intelligence to play him in.

He should not be shunted out left. That would be a criminal waste of his talent so fully expect Southshit to do it.

On the way to civilisation in cologne . Geksenkirken is still a shithole and the New England fans are embarrassing. Will get Lairy tonight as Turks are all over just waiting .

The bashing of England fans is rife on twitter. I forgot that Liverpool fans are impeccably behaved when they travel away...

Weve heard all the players absolutely raving about Foden in training. They can all see hes levels above yet waistcoat is going to stick foden on the left where he'll barely get on the ball and be subbed after an hour.

I've been saying for years, foden and even grealish and maddison and now palmer shouldn't be playing for england under Southgate. Southgate doesn't have the tactical ability to get these players into the game in situations where they can be lethal. with his ineptitude, he's much better off just going for pace merchants and playing a united style of kick and rush with Gordon, rashford, saka.

Stick foden in the German team or the Spanish side and we'd see the premier league player of the year but Foden "doesn't perform" for England because of the manager. we've essentially got a learner driver in the seat of a red bull F1 car and wondering why the car can't put in the same lap times as the identical one driven by Verstappen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.