Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll draw this, lose to Denmark, scrape a 1-0 win against Slovenia and qualify as one of the best-placed third teams. At which point we come up against Germany and get absolutely dicked.

Sky just saying they expect him to start on the left and then went on to say he has not been at his best for England recently, of course only this was mentioned for Phil and not any other players in the expected 11 mentioned, and said he has not produced for England his Man City form.

No one played well v Iceland but Phils intelligence got him in some great positions and without greedy fuckers Gordon and Palmer taking impossible angled shots on, he could have had 2. Kane for me is the weak link as in the last few friendlies he goes walkabouts and not in the box enough meaning he does not create space for the attacking midfielders
In order to get the best out of Foden, he needs to be played in a more central position where he is more involved and has access to roam. But Southgate won't do that as we all know.

We'll draw this, lose to Denmark, scrape a 1-0 win against Slovenia and qualify as one of the best-placed third teams. At which point we come up against Germany and get absolutely dicked.
I hope you're right, but only if it's too much of a stretch for us to have finisher bottom of the group.

Sky just saying they expect him to start on the left and then went on to say he has not been at his best for England recently, of course only this was mentioned for Phil and not any other players in the expected 11 mentioned, and said he has not produced for England his Man City form.

No one played well v Iceland but Phils intelligence got him in some great positions and without greedy fuckers Gordon and Palmer taking impossible angled shots on, he could have had 2. Kane for me is the weak link as in the last few friendlies he goes walkabouts and not in the box enough meaning he does not create space for the attacking midfielders
I tend to agree with Sky on this. It proves the point what a great coach Pep is and how inept waistcoat is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.