Serena Williams

johnny on the spot said:
Bigga said:
johnny on the spot said:
The Fetlocks Paradox. Nullify the unfunny by being completely humourless.

But it's not funny, JotS. It's the same tired beat up, dragged around, boringly unoriginal shyte brought up year on year.

I find her extremely attractive. Big ass, big tits, supreme confidence and proud of what she's achieved. The yearly dullards on here are... well... just dullards typing their unfunny sh*t year upon year.

As it happens, I find the Plain Janes of the Kournikova / Sharapova peanut heads tediously boring. Steffi Graff/ Barbara Schett/ Mary Pierce over any of those types of clones.

I said unfunny. Because it was. Fetlocks steaming in, slagging everyone off for being shallow racists was over-worthy and over-egging the pudding. Equally worthless.

Fancy or don't fancy who the fuck you want. Say so. Don't let anyone on the internet tell you you're a **** for doing so.

Fair comment,to a point.
The op started the thread with an obvious agenda - I pointed out that Serena was much more than some predictably cliched view of how she looks,but that clearly went against the grain with the testosterone filled imbeciles who consider any woman who fails to look like Angelina Jolie to be worthless.
By all means fancy who you want,although ideally race shouldn't play a factor in your decision making.
But to constantly harp on about someone being ugly is just playground logic.

BWTAC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
des hardi said:
nut-cracker springs to mind!

I fucking lol'd.

Ive cracked a few over her before.

Im going to hell aint i?

Only if you cracked one off over either Gail Platt, or Pat Butcher.

I'll see you in hell.

Kin'ell il be there before you if thats the case.

Gail pumped me dry.

Feed-The-Goat said:
des hardi said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I'd let her waste me.

I fucking lol'd.

Im going to hell aint i?
not at all.... in those quick seconds a man dwells on "will i or won t i" when looking at a lady.

anyone who says i would to serena knows they would end up like an empty toothpaste tube when she is finished..... i said when she is finished!!!! ;)

BWTAC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
des hardi said:

I fucking lol'd.

Im going to hell aint i?

I'll see you in hell.

Best make it a threesome,as i'll see your Gail Platt and Pat Butcher,and raise you Kat Slater's hirsute mingepiece.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BWTAC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I fucking lol'd.

Im going to hell aint i?

I'll see you in hell.

Best make it a threesome,as i'll see your Gail Platt and Pat Butcher,and raise you Kat Slater's hirsute mingepiece.

I'l stick to Serena there fetters.

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 pm --

des hardi said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
des hardi said:

I fucking lol'd.

Im going to hell aint i?
not at all.... in those quick seconds a man dwells on "will i or won t i" when looking at a lady.

anyone who says i would to serena knows they would end up like an empty toothpaste tube when she is finished..... i said when she is finished!!!! ;)

I'd let the filthy woman suck me dry.

Not like i'd have any say though.

des hardi said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I'd let her waste me.
Put in a bad performance and you'd also get a nasty belt over the swede with a tennis bat.
She's in there with grace jones and stallone's ex as the kind of woman who wouldn't just throw a moody or give you the silent treatment. Basically, if you upset them, make sure the door's open and you've got your trainers on.

des hardi said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
des hardi said:

I fucking lol'd.

Im going to hell aint i?

Good lord, yes please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.