Serena Williams

johnny on the spot said:
The Fetlocks Paradox. Nullify the unfunny by being completely humourless.

But it's not funny, JotS. It's the same tired beat up, dragged around, boringly unoriginal shyte brought up year on year.

I find her extremely attractive. Big ass, big tits, supreme confidence and proud of what she's achieved. The yearly dullards on here are... well... just dullards typing their unfunny sh*t year upon year.

As it happens, I find the Plain Janes of the Kournikova / Sharapova peanut heads tediously boring. Steffi Graff/ Barbara Schett/ Mary Pierce over any of those types of clones.

Dirty Harry said:
[bigimg]http://egyptsaidso.com/files/2012/05/serena-williams-picture.jpg[/bigimg]

Looking at that picture I think she's an incredibly good looking woman, physique-wise she's not my type, I prefer a more delicate type, but ugly she is not.
Absolutely beautiful.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
des hardi said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
It's a bit quiet on off topic today and some people are getting a bit tetchy.
Nijinsky's Fetlocks deeply offended me yesterday but I know he didn't mean it. Not really.
well tbf when i first read your username the same thought crossed my mind. another quality poster(like JOTS) offended.

That's simply not fair,des.
I don't just offend 'quality' posters at all.
I also offend the complete idiots too.
There's no discrimination with me mate.
Everyone is treated equally.
As an utter ****.
But feel free to stir the shit and feel offended by proxy if it brings you joy.
both the above are IMO quality posters! i know you can take it as well as give it out, it s just most other posters are not bothered with comebacks.
i love the craic here and i ll always stir.

if it s one way though ...it is abuse! if i offend i d apologise but that is just me.
i don t hold grudges either.

Bigga said:
johnny on the spot said:
The Fetlocks Paradox. Nullify the unfunny by being completely humourless.

But it's not funny, JotS. It's the same tired beat up, dragged around, boringly unoriginal shyte brought up year on year.

I find her extremely attractive. Big ass, big tits, supreme confidence and proud of what she's achieved. The yearly dullards on here are... well... just dullards typing their unfunny sh*t year upon year.

As it happens, I find the Plain Janes of the Kournikova / Sharapova peanut heads tediously boring. Steffi Graff/ Barbara Schett/ Mary Pierce over any of those types of clones.

I said unfunny. Because it was. Fetlocks steaming in, slagging everyone off for being shallow racists was over-worthy and over-egging the pudding. Equally worthless.

Fancy or don't fancy who the fuck you want. Say so. Don't let anyone on the internet tell you you're a **** for doing so.

I think she's quite nice and I wouldn't say no. In fact I wouldn't dare say no to her!

des hardi said:
des hardi said:
well tbf when i first read your username the same thought crossed my mind. another quality poster(like JOTS) offended.

As an utter ****.
both the above are IMO quality posters! i know you can take it as well as give it out, it s just most other posters are not bothered with comebacks.

if it s one way though ...it is abuse! if i offend i d apologise but that is just me.

The only thing that is offensive is your grammar. ;)

BWTAC said:
des hardi said:
As an utter ****.

The only thing that is offensive is your grammar. ;)
likes this^^^^^^ oh you!

nice work me friend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.