Serena Williams

849227343.jpg

Nothing more than steroids I think. Either that or an incredible workout plan and work ethic. Not sure if entirely healthy for the female body or not. Then again I am not a doctor.

One thing is for sure, she is a hell of a tennis player and a person who gives a lot to charity and as such has my respect...... as well I am slightly afraid of her.

venus never rated her until the other year when her big nipples were sticking out..respect girl..

serena well i just want to muff her minge and feel her strong thighs around my head,couldnt give a fook if shes good at tennis or gives to charity.
I demand to know if shes a multi cummer....

If ever a thread was screaming out for didactic, this is it.

Infact, he's prolly had a threesome with the Williams sisters. But you know, didn't give either of them his number as he didn't want them getting all serious on him like. No doubt they all compared their ripped, muscular physiques and afterwards the sisters probably agreed that didactic was the greatest lover in the western hemisphere and Serena commented on how those puny whitefolk on that forum all had insecurities and that he shouldn't miss ANY opportunity to tell them.

The Flash said:
If ever a thread was screaming out for didactic, this is it.

Infact, he's prolly had a threesome with the Williams sisters. But you know, didn't give either of them his number as he didn't want them getting all serious on him like. No doubt they all compared their ripped, muscular physiques and afterwards the sisters probably agreed that didactic was the greatest lover in the western hemisphere and Serena commented on how those puny whitefolk on that forum all had insecurities and that he shouldn't miss ANY opportunity to tell them.

I dunno about that. Ask Grigor...
grigor-dimitrov-face-geneva.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Vagivoovoo said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'd let it go if I were you mate.
You made yourself look a **** and as funny as a coldsore earlier.
Time to quit whilst you're behind.
Why?

Because,you sad newbie,taking the piss out of someone for the crime of not being a stunner is pathetic,and clowns like you and the op need to grow the fuck up.
She has been the best tennis player in the world.
She has funded a foundation for homeless and disadvantaged kids,and gives her prizemoney away.
She lost a sister who was murdered,and forgave the killer.
What the fuck have you ever achieved in your life?

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 pm --

Mayor West said:
Vagivoovoo said:

He thinks he controls everyone on here.

Fuck off and bore someone else,you trolling dullard.

Why are you being a knob? I've seen worse threads started!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.