Serge Gnabry

Cancelo could also be used on the right wing in rotation with Mahrez and Foden.
Yeah but I think he’s more of a Wide midfielder.

We need someone whose got rapid pace and solid finishing. Cancelo is quick but he’s not rapid nor is he a lethal finisher imo.

No he wants that amount and bayern won't give it to him.

It's also 315k euros, so little under 300k pounds per week. Fairly easy for us.
It isn’t its £315 K he rejected. I converted it From €365. It’s not easy for us.

I feel that Gnabry is using City rumar to negotiate a better contract with Bayern.
There is decent competition on his spot in Germany national team and his performance in the Germany team is meh at the best recently. He will lose his spot if he loses the protection from Bayern. Cannot see a transfer happen before World Cup.

I feel that Gnabry is using City rumar to negotiate a better contract with Bayern.
There is decent competition on his spot in Germany national team and his performance in the Germany team is meh at the best recently. He will lose his spot if he loses the protection from Bayern. Cannot see a transfer happen before World Cup.

I was drinking some of that rum..arrrrr last night - Woods rum, proper navy rum like the pirates used to drink ..arrrr.

Kinda wishing I hadn’t right now though . . it’s mashed my potatoes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.