Serge Gnabry

Where's this wage come from about Gnabry wanting 300k. The last contract he rejected was 210k a week euros. He wanted 280k euros a week in January he's stuck to that. Where's 300k come from?

Also Gnabry is one of the best wingers in the bundesliga when he plays. He tore Dortmund apart and scored a ridiculous goal last sesaon. His work rate and speed cause problems for teams. Don't always judge a player by goals and assists. Gnabry can be devastating just from work rate and his ability to just drive past players

Where's this wage come from about Gnabry wanting 300k. The last contract he rejected was 210k a week euros. He wanted 280k euros a week in January he's stuck to that. Where's 300k come from?

Also Gnabry is one of the best wingers in the bundesliga when he plays. He tore Dortmund apart and scored a ridiculous goal last sesaon. His work rate and speed cause problems for teams. Don't always judge a player by goals and assists. Gnabry can be devastating just from work rate and his ability to just drive past players
Don’t judge them off the odd game either

The only stat I need for Gnabry is played 171 (mostly in a pub league) and scored 63. That's poor in my book and not good enough for an elite club like City.
He's played as a wide attacker in a 4-2-3-1 that features a prolific central striker who scores basically a goal a game...he also plays in a rotation with 2 other top level wide players so not all of his 171 appearances were as a starter...that said the numbers you just presented make him elite for players in his role...so obviously you need more than stats...you need to know what they mean...I'm not sure if we should move for him or not but your coming on here with that bullshit, tired superiority complex and trashing a guy whose played a key role on a CL winning side, a German international, etc. puts your credibility into serious question...just sayin'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.