Sergej Milinković-Savić

That one is easy Liverpools , youth pace power strength stamina , and the understanding that they are part of a back 7, ours is quality skill and understanding, which is why our record is P6,W1,D1,L4, we are better than Liverpool and there is no player i would take from Liverpool but i do use them as a barometer of Peps understanding the EPL

So we need new midfielder to replace one of Dinho, Silva or KDB just when we play Liverpool ?

Shopping makes you happy for a while, but doesn't fix your problems.

And I don't think we have any problem in the midfield, we have the best 3 with Dinho, Silva & KDB.

So we need new midfielder to replace one of Dinho, Silva or KDB just when we play Liverpool ?

And I don't think we have any problem in the midfield, we have the best 3 with Dinho, Silva & KDB.

Problem is Dinho and Silva are now in their 30s.....and Pep has already said one of them will play less next season. Bernardo Silva likely could take over Silva's role but we dont have anyone to cover/replace Fern....We all saw the big drop off in Yaya and it will only get more difficult for Fern, as he covers so much space...For me, DM signing is the most important signing of the Summer...

Problem is Dinho and Silva are now in their 30s.....and Pep has already said one of them will play less next season. Bernardo Silva likely could take over Silva's role but we dont have anyone to cover/replace Fern....We all saw the big drop off in Yaya and it will only get more difficult for Fern, as he covers so much space...For me, DM signing is the most important signing of the Summer...
For me too.

Bit of an odd statement given that this is the transfer forum with only a few weeks to the transfer window with city likely to conduct business early and Yaya likely to leave . and we have Dinho`s, Silva`s, and KDB`s back ups in Delph Bernardo and Gundogen but which one of them has real pace and the ability to keep going for 90 minutes every week. Pep has overloaded his midfield because he has none who can at a cost of strikers, in most games it does not matter but it did against Liverpool and it will against the top teams in Europe

Another superb performance in a Lazio shirt in last nights win at Torino.

Though Jorginho is top class, this guy is even better.

I’m sure Pep recognizes SMS as one of the great box to box midfielders in the modern game and I hope that every effort is made to bring him to the Etihad this Summer.

Another superb performance in a Lazio shirt in last nights win at Torino.

Though Jorginho is top class, this guy is even better.

I’m sure Pep recognizes SMS as one of the great box to box midfielders in the modern game and I hope that every effort is made to bring him to the Etihad this Summer.
Haven’t they priced him at stupid millions of Euros, though, because every top club wants him?

I think Jorginho is a Pep player. Brilliant and fluid passer, quiet off the pitch, no trouble...SMS???

Haven’t they priced him at stupid millions of Euros, though, because every top club wants him?

I think Jorginho is a Pep player. Brilliant and fluid passer, quiet off the pitch, no trouble...SMS???

Savic has potential to be the best midfielder in the world and I'll be gutted if he joins United. We should be over him like a rash. He's absolutely brilliant.

Savic has potential to be the best midfielder in the world and I'll be gutted if he joins United. We should be over him like a rash. He's absolutely brilliant.
I don’t have anything against him, and he may well be the best young talent in the world in that position, but I think Pep likes Jorginho, likes his pedigree and continued top performances...in the manner of the way Pep likes to play.

Also, €60M vs €100M?? You can get another pretty decent player for €40M.

I don’t have anything against him, and he may well be the best young talent in the world in that position, but I think Pep likes Jorginho, likes his pedigree and continued top performances...in the manner of the way Pep likes to play.

Also, €60M vs €100M?? You can get another pretty decent player for €40M.
You can only field 11 players though. In terms of physical presence and skill he is a very unique player. Jorginho is a very good player but in terms of max potential SMS takes it. Its a lot of money but the reward outweighs the risk for me.

Isn`t this guy more of a KDB type than Fernandinho? We need a defensive minded player to replace Yaya and rotate with Fernandinho, and this guy seems like an attacking midfielder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.