Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

RandomJ said:
All those years we were run by fucking clowns who didn't have a clue what they were doing. How refreshing it is now to have people in charge who just get shit done. Got all our transfer targets sorted and nailed down our best players for the next 5 years. Successful summer I'd say.
if you'd written a wish-list down at the end of May, we've just about ticked them all off

And some pundits like Michael Owen are under-whelmed by our transfer business.

Last time we were Champions, our deals probably were rightly criticised. This time, certainly at this moment, they look very good

Marvin said:
80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
You don't find that interesting?

Countless comments on here about injuries and what are we doing wrong in training, and here you get a little insight into what s being done to prevent his injuries.

I thought some people in the excitement about him extending his deal would have missed the news that he's almost certainly out of the Newcastle game.

Most who follow our great club with the slightest modicum of interest would be wholly aware of that possibility. Surely that could be discussed in the appropriate thread, ie the pre-match one.
He's more or less ruled out now. Before it was speculation.

Chill out.
Everyone assumed he wasn't going to play anyway.

As for chilling out you seem to have now taken your cloud of impending doom to the transfer forum and are worrying about Arsenal & United signing Kheidira & Di Maria. If anything it's you that needs to just sit back and enjoy some good news once in a while

Marvin said:
80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
You don't find that interesting?

Countless comments on here about injuries and what are we doing wrong in training, and here you get a little insight into what s being done to prevent his injuries.

I thought some people in the excitement about him extending his deal would have missed the news that he's almost certainly out of the Newcastle game.

Most who follow our great club with the slightest modicum of interest would be wholly aware of that possibility. Surely that could be discussed in the appropriate thread, ie the pre-match one.

Chill out.

Thanks Marv, but we all realise this.

Like I said, this is a thread about the good news of the new deal and as usual you seem to want to bring the mood down. Many call you a wum, I'm not sure. I just think your a miserable b......

Team selection, injuries and such like are usually reserved for the pre-match thread.

Have a nice evening.

RandomJ said:
All those years we were run by fucking clowns who didn't have a clue what they were doing. How refreshing it is now to have people in charge who just get shit done.
We had decades of difficult seasons before 2008, but most of the owners you call "clowns" were trying to recover from one particularly shit owner, who virtually broke our club, most knew what they were doing, and they succeeded by simply keeping us afloat (sometimes at their own considerable expense), and by some miracle they managed to get us back to the top division.

Without their efforts we wouldn't have survived, luckily we did, and these "clowns" eventually helped get us where we are right now, and we shouldn't forget that.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:
80s Shorts said:

Chill out.

As for chilling out you seem to have now taken your cloud of impending doom to the transfer forum and are worrying about Arsenal & United signing Kheidira & Di Maria. If anything it's you that needs to just sit back and enjoy some good news once in a while
And what's wrong with that? I am enjoying this news, but I am also wary of other matter that are going on in the world of football

If you want you can find plenty of negative posts on this board tonight about Aguero and Fernando. No responses there I notice

How about you just concentrate on what's said that on who wrote it? That's something I try and do. It's all pretty anonymous anyway.

What a way to start the new season,having the main players signing extensions to their contracts,the last being Sergio again fantastic news,roll on Sunday at Newcastle and start were we left off last season....

80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
80s Shorts said:

Chill out.

Thanks Marv, but we all realise this.

Like I said, this is a thread about the good news of the new deal and as usual you seem to want to bring the mood down. Many call you a wum, I'm not sure. I just think your a miserable b......

Team selection, injuries and such like are usually reserved for the pre-match thread.

Have a nice evening.
I don't think there was any need for that at all, but there you go

Marvin said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:

Chill out.

And what's wrong with that? I am enjoying this news, but I am also wary of other matter that are going on in the world of football

If you want you can find plenty of negative posts on this board tonight about Aguero and Fernando. No responses there I notice

How about you just concentrate on what's said that on who wrote it? That's something I try and do. It's all pretty anonymous anyway.
I honestly don't know if you are trying to be a WUM or are just generally miserable bastard (as 80's said).

So far this week we lost a meaningless friendly and you start a depressing thread on complacency. Silva & Kompany sign long term deals which you go on about it not meaning they will stay long term. Aguero signs but you focus on him ruling himself out of Sunday and now Arsenal & United signing players you are worried about.

I tend not to go on the specific players threads as they seem to be full of shite but the news threads like this tend to have you bringing the mood down from everyone's celebration.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I honestly don't know if you are trying to be a WUM or are just generally miserable bastard (as 80's said).

So far this week we lost a meaningless friendly and you start a depressing thread on complacency. Silva & Kompany sign long term deals which you go on about it not meaning they will stay long term. Aguero signs but you focus on him ruling himself out of Sunday and now Arsenal & United signing players you are worried about.

I tend not to go on the specific players threads as they seem to be full of shite but the news threads like this tend to have you bringing the mood down from everyone's celebration.
You're twisting quite a lot of what I have said, but just remember that I am a blue and have been all my life. I don't come on here to run anyone down, especially another City fan. Everything I say about City is because I care what happens to our club. That was my reaction after the Community Shield game, it reminded me of the Mancini game. I was disappointed that evening. I'd gone all the way to Wembley and back, changing station in Leeds, and seen City not turn up and it reminded me of Mancini's final season, and one of the concerns I have going into the new season that the biggest problem we might have is ourselves.

I mentioned Aguero's interview because I found the SPorts Science interesting. That's one of my interests.

The Real Madrid post about a fly in the ointment is fair enough is it not? It surely suggests that everything is going well, but this is a potential problem. You don't think it's possible that Khedira might move to the Premiership?

cleavers said:
RandomJ said:
All those years we were run by fucking clowns who didn't have a clue what they were doing. How refreshing it is now to have people in charge who just get shit done.
We had decades of difficult seasons before 2008, but most of the owners you call "clowns" were trying to recover from one particularly shit owner, who virtually broke our club, most knew what they were doing, and they succeeded by simply keeping us afloat (sometimes at their own considerable expense), and by some miracle they managed to get us back to the top division.

Without their efforts we wouldn't have survived, luckily we did, and these "clowns" eventually helped get us where we are right now, and we shouldn't forget that.

Insert clapping gif.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.