Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

malg said:
blumoon said:
Sergio Aguero's new deal reduces annual FFP hit from £16.1m to £11.2m. Great business by MCFC to not only lock Aguero up, but also save £'s. Calculation based on declining amortised xfer fee + reported weekly pay decreasing from £200k to £150k (took long-term security, it seems)

@JakeFCohen

lawyer, triple eagle, chelsea supporter. i write about legal, financial, and economic issues in football.
What, he's taken a wage drop?

No way would he agree to a drop as much as 50k per week in exchange for bonuses, especially as he knows he gets injured relatively frequently.
If he gets another year added to his deal when he is in his prime, it will be for more money for him not to save us money.

PS. does Sergio really need long tem security? Can't see that there would be a shortage of takers in 4 years for him on a free transfer.

What a fucking superb few days we've had. Still a little hard to believe these players really do want to stay here and make history. Aguero, Silva and Kompany will be fighting it out for stand naming rights at this rate. Though I'd love to see the 'Agueeerroooooooo' end!

Interview is interesting.

Confirms he has not had a pre-season for some while, and how his programme is being tailored to strengthen his abdominal and pelvic muscles to reduce chances of groin injuries. But sounds like this means he wont be in contention for Newcastle

Marvin said:

Confirms he has not had a pre-season for some while, and how his programme is being tailored to strengthen his abdominal and pelvic muscles to reduce chances of groin injuries. But sounds like this means he wont be in contention for Newcastle

Even this news must have cheered you up Marv!

adrianr said:
Marvin said:

Even this news must have cheered you up Marv!
Even happier than usual.

Marvin said:

images

Fantastic week for the club top players showing there loyalty all this talk of there only here for the money , bollocks its more than money now, we need to start believing that we are now one of the top top clubs, stop slagging players for the odd mistake and poor game and lift the usual doom and gloom, fook ffp fook sky utd , we are City and we are here for good and we will win the league this year no probs,Sergio , Silva , Kompany Kolarov, Nasri , Zabba , Dzeko , what a spine come on City im so happy Ave it .

ps lets get behind the team this year and believe , and get a song fit for Silva.

cleavers said:
eastlands oasis said:
Masterstroke by City to announce a deal a day this week in the lead up to PL kick off, making sure we dominate the headlines before the big kick off
Pullis has stolen today though.
It doesn't really matter though does it. We don't need to read about it in the papers. The important thing is that we've strengthened the squad, and extended key players contracts

Really surprised about Pulis. Perhaps he thinks OK if Palace aren't going to back my plans, I'm in a really strong position job wise. There's no way I can better what I did last season, and if a top club fires its manager then I can just walk into another job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.