Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Sergio on what appears to be having scored a goal in every minute of the 90 at club level with his 17th minute finish today
suarez-1.png

Took his goal well but should of scored 3+ today. Also could of put Sane through but put too much on the pass.

Think Jesus should start on Tuesday.

Should have had four goals in the first half of the game. Moreover, he overhit an easy through ball to Sane and held onto the ball when we had a clear overload and he should have released the free player. Just one of those days.

In the game, it ultimately didn't matter, but Guardiola appears reluctant to make wholesale substitutions and blood young players, such as Foden, until we are 3 clear, so it's always a little frustrating when we don't take the opportunities.

Even though he is rather wasteful, should have had an hat trick today, he is truly an utterly fantastic player (and seems to be a genuinely great bloke) and I wouldn't change him for any other striker in the world.

His numbers are insane,7 years and counting,if you think how often he used to be injured it's amazing

People keep saying this but I feel like he hasn't really been injured for awhile. I remember the first few seasons since he joined us, it seemed like he was injured frequently but the last few seasons seems to be the total opposite, I feel like he has been injured much less. Then again, could be my shoddy memory.

People keep saying this but I feel like he hasn't really been injured for awhile. I remember the first few seasons since he joined us, it seemed like he was injured frequently but the last few seasons seems to be the total opposite, I feel like he has been injured much less. Then again, could be my shoddy memory.
That's kinda what i said by he used to be injured,since pep arrived with his medical team he has been fit barr the odd kick during games and the odd taxi ride ha

Out for a while with broken ribs wasn’t he last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.