Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep on if Aguero will be ready to face Watford: "We will see the day after tomorrow. We do not want to take any risks. If Sergio becomes injured we will lose him for a long number of days and we can’t afford to do that."

Pep on Aguero: "After Lyon, we came back here and the doctors told me Sergio cannot play. If he plays, maybe four or five weeks off. It's going to happen in the future, the next games. People start to be tired in a lot of games. That's why we have a deep squad."

Pep on Aguero: "After Lyon, we came back here and the doctors told me Sergio cannot play. If he plays, maybe four or five weeks off. It's going to happen in the future, the next games. People start to be tired in a lot of games. That's why we have a deep squad."

I guess he will miss the Watford game then and hopefully come back against Chelsea.

Nothing confirmed yet , but yea i would prefer saving him for Chelsea game even if he is fit to play today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.