Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much needed on Saturday. I reckon that we are blessed and lucky to have a strong bench; however, Aguero is currently irreplaceable.

Very much needed on Saturday. I reckon that we are blessed and lucky to have a strong bench; however, Aguero is currently irreplaceable.
If fit, Aguero is the clear cut starter over Jesus. Still, our depth is such that we should win even if Aguero doesn't start.

He has had 2 training sessions with no pain,maybe bench tomorrow
331f8cn.gif

I just wanted to make my prediction that Aguero is going to be back to world class form pretty soon. Jesus is looking like he can legitimately compete again, and everytime that's happened previously Sergio has reacted impeccably. I expect no different.

Awful contribution last night,he looked like he'd rather be elsewhere but he's finding his feet/form again,and it will take time.

Thankfully Gabby is showing the blind loons on here that he's the player they didn't believe he could be.

Rustier than an old bike in the rain last night but his fitness will have improved and we're through so no worries really.

His first half contributions were impressive. He worked tirelessly and made great strides to play with his back to goal and link up play, which was a large reason for our first half dominance.

Obviously in the second half it dropped off immensely when his lack of fitness became apparent, but that was almost expected given the circumstances.

All things considered I was satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.