Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching some highlights of City games against the top 6 or something... I know the others fockers scored one more but Kun is the one that scores in the must win games!!! ok ... so who's better? give me Aguero any day I say

If there is a game I must win whatever it takes... Kun is the first name in the teamsheet

Manchester City legend Francis Lee on @aguerosergiokun: “It’s just great to watch Sergio and to see the way he goes about his game. I saw before Pep came, that although he was already so good, there were still areas where I thought Sergio could get even better...”

“I think Sergio has improved a lot since Pep came to the club. He’s more mobile and is more involved in the game. He pressurises people and some of his outstanding goals over past seasons have come from him putting people under extreme pressure...”

“Sergio is deservedly a City legend and I think that now, in every facet of his game, he is just a tip-top striker and right up there with the very best in the game. It’s great to watch!”

@aguerosergiokun: “I always try [to get back to Argentina]. I know what the fans [of Independiente] want, but I have a contract with City and I try to focus on these two years I’ve got left. Then I’ll see but of course, the Rojo [Independiente] is my priority.” [via @goal]

Unrelated to this past season's performances but I cam across this Youtube video of Kun and was just in awe to see how much he's improved under Pep

He scored hat-trick vs Bayern that day so I don't think it's a great example to prove how he was improved by Pep. It's more how the team was improved. In that video we played Nasri, Navas, Fernando, Mangala, Jovetic, old Lampard, Milner... ffs, we were doing pretty well with that team. Half of them were pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.