Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

He was immense today, his 3rd goal was the icing on the cake. He never stopping chasing all game when we didn't have the ball either. Some people saying he is on the decline, if anything I think he is getting even better.

He is getting better, no question about it.

A player of his stature could have easily walked away when it became clear the manager was going to expect him to change his game a bit and adapt. I've been so impressed with how he's conducted himself over the past few months. Total pro and a credit to himself and the club. Can't wait for him to get the record.

A player of his stature could have easily walked away when it became clear the manager was going to expect him to change his game a bit and adapt. I've been so impressed with how he's conducted himself over the past few months. Total pro and a credit to himself and the club. Can't wait for him to get the record.
From a selfish point of view it hope he waits until Saturday, I'd love to be there for it.

This,so many people on here said he won't/doesn't want to change,i never had the slightest doubt he would do it,he loves it here and most of us love him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.